6.04.2013

Just Because...


Well as I mentioned {here} I recently bought my first house! YEAH ME!  Now with that said, this week on the blog there will be no posts... I just can't unpack a house, work, do crossfit, head to the lake to row, channel my inner zen with yoga and then head to the beach for a bachlorette weekend AND BLOG! hahaha  So something had to go! 

Sadly there will be no Friends in my Closet this week :( 
On the upside!  Lots of fun posts coming next week, including, Cindy in a GORGEOUS coral dress for WIW, my new CLOSET, which I am sure will make a few of you envious (it is small but mighty) and of course I hope to share everything else happening in my life as always!

Thanks for always checking in, but please, enjoy the next week without me..lol...
Catch ya next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment