4.30.2013

Trend...

The '90's' are back in a big way in fashion.  'MOM' jeans are in, crop tops, lots of black and white.  What is also hitting the streets are mirrored sunglasses.  Yes, think 90s surf style windbreakers meets 90210 mixed with uber cool orginal hipsters! hahaha
I love sunglasses, I have a huge collection but looks like I might have to add some old school flare into the mix.
Careful, people might actually use them as a mirror to see if anything is in their teeth! haha so jokes.





Images {HonestlyWTF}

1 comment:

  1. YES, I am all kinds of obsessed with mirrored sunnies! Especially the aviator styles! I have one pair now but definitely hoping to add another to my collection this spring/summer! So fun! Though mom jeans & crop tops will not be entering my closet...

    ReplyDelete