4.22.2013

30 to THIRTY...


Today marks day 4.. however on Saturday night (day 6) my friends and family threw me a SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY!!  I did not see it coming a MILE away!  I was overwhelmed with the love in the room from those that are my dearest.  My sister worked tirelessly to make the event perfect, and boy was it!  My friends had known about this party for well over a month and I was shocked not one of them ever made a slip up!  Thank you to all who came out and to those that sent their regrets, it was a fabulous night and I LOVE YOU ALL!

Above is my birthday cake that my sister {Miss Cupcake} made!!  Confetti cake is my favorite and let me tell you, it was DELICIOUS!

Photo by {Krista Harper Photography}

3 comments:

  1. I heard the cake was delicious (Christie lol). So glad you were surprised you truly deserved it. All the best this year...30 is GREAT! And sorry I couldn't make it again. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parabéns, desejo felicidade e muita paz, amor e carinho de todos ao seu redor e de seus leitores!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete