4.17.2013

30 to THIRTY...

Day #8... just over a week away.. woot woot.. I can feel the excitement!  lol

Since starting this blog almost 2 years ago, wow, time flies, I have been lucky to meet some amazing ladies within the Toronto Plus Size blogger community.  I see these ladies every time there is an event, we tweet often and I try to keep up with all their amazing blogs!

This photo was from the last event we all attended for {AdditionElle} flagship store opening.  This picture may only have 8 of us in it, but can't forget those extra ladies behind the camera too who I adore just as much!  As well as the other bloggers who attended the event that I had missed by the time I got there.

These are 8 bloggers for Day #8!

(L to R) - Curvy Canadian, Fat in the City, GabiFresh, Rawrmanifesto, Franceta Johnson, Big Hips Red Lips, Killer Kurves, and Me :)... missing in action cause they were so sweet to take the pictures!  
Round Raglan Road and Geek with Style

and one more! 


No comments:

Post a Comment