2.27.2013

Styling...

It occurred to me this weekend when I was on an annual ski weekend with some girlfriends, that not everyone knows 'fashion' terms.  aka the CHAMBRAY shirt, layman's terms, a DENIM shirt.  lol So then I thought, I have to share this with my blog readers who also don't know!  Sometimes I take for granted what I know and assume everyone else lives in this little fashion obsessed bubble with me!

This past month after coveting this shirt for over a year was able to find one that fits me to a tee!  Thank you {Jessica Simpson} for making plus size fashion forward clothes.  I digress.  Since I have only had mine for a short time I have worn it everywhere!  But, being the snow here is incredible and getting some good 'What I Wore' photos for the blog has been hard I thought I would show you another blogger.  Emily from {Cupcakes and Cashmere} a blog I read daily has AMAZING style and she has taken this shirt in soo many different ways I knew I had to share it with you all!

You can dress the CHAMBRAY up or down, heck even sideways..lol  This trend that was EVERYWHERE last year is showing NO SIGNS of slowing down and going away.  If you considering buying a denim shirt DO SO!  Just call is CHAMBRAY, people will think you are really cool!..lol


No comments:

Post a Comment