11.22.2012

Field Trip...

Yesterday I was lucky enough to be invited by {BrillCommunications} to a Spring clothing preview of not only {AdditionElle}'s line but of their new addition the EDIT line by {Jeanne Beker}.  Flattered and honored do not describe the joy I had to attend this event.

Not only was it my first clothing preview (blogger baby steps to get to it) but I was going to be able to be up close and personal with the Canadian fashion icon herself Ms. Beker and head of marketing for {AdditionElle} Roslyn Griner; I was quite lucky to be in this room!  We talked progression of fashion, the creativity found in fashion and just getting dressed in the morning, the love of clothes no matter the size and most of all, the beauty of women regardless of their size.

It was a day I will not soon forget nor do I want too!  I will float on this fashion cloud 9 for a little while, or at least until I break a 5inch heel and come down!..lol


We all sat candidly as Jeanne told us her story and how EDIT came to be!  Incredible stories and antidotes.  In a nut shell, follow your dreams! Even if they are to be a mime!


Just a couple samples of her clothes that will be hitting the stores late Spring. 

 

The next few shot are all of the {AdditionElle} Spring clothes; graphics, yellow, crisp whites!  The snow hasn't even fallen and already excited fro Spring!


That mint green, die.

PICTURE TIME!!!!


Myself and the other bloggers with Jeanne! 
And shout out to Roslyn who is beside me; we share great fashion taste, both of us had tuxedo blazers on!  Also, Roslyn, I had a fantastic time chatting with you the entire event, you are a breathe of fresh air into the company and it is noticed by not only myself but every other curvy woman out there.  Keep up the great work, it is awesome knowing we have someone like you in our corner.






No comments:

Post a Comment