11.14.2012

Event Clothing...

Say what you want about Kristin Stewart's acting or her personal life but this girl hit the nail on the head with this Zuhair Murad dress at the Twilight premiere two nights back.  Hands down she came to make a statement and hold her own, and how can you not do that in a see-thru lace dress that fits you like a glove! A+.

Most starlets of her age bracket wouldn't dare to wear this dress and for that I like her just that much more!  Her fashion risk might have been to distract us from the fact that she was hanging off Robert Pattison's arm post recent scandal however I think she likes to be daring and doesn't give a damn.  Love her.  She always does wear 'daring' outfits, two of my favorite have been {this} and {this}, but nothing can come close to this nude dress.

Now I know I wouldn't have the courage to wear a see-thru nude coloured dress... on second thought I would, I just don't have an event to wear it too..lol  Now I need to find an event ASAP!  lol

What are your thoughts on it?  Let me know in the comment section!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if I love the dress or love it because it was associated with Twilight and it went so well with Rob suit (praying they are reall!!) ok I am obsessesd!

    ReplyDelete