11.08.2012

Adore...

What is your favorite colour Carlie?  I always say BLACK.  And yes it is a shade and yes it is a neutral but it is my favorite.  It is classic, stylish, goes with EVERYTHING, black looks good on everyone, and best yet, it is available year-round!  Oh and it's slimming ;) something this curvy girls always enjoys!

When photos a week or so came out from the {LACMA} benefit, see the chartreuse post {here} these eight stunning celebrities came to the event in head to toe black.  How chic!  It once again reminded me that this colour is so timeless and perfect for EVERY occasion.  And I LOVE an all black ensemble. So when in doubt people, wear all black!

And as I type this I am in all black today.  I practice what I preach.


Images {JustJared}

No comments:

Post a Comment