8.31.2012

Styling, Hollywood Tourist...

Long Car Rides...


Hollywood Sightseeing...


Chateau Marmont Dinner and Drinks...

A friend told me she was heading into LA/Hollywood and asked for some styling suggestions!  Here are a few looks I put together for her to get her packing JUMPING off!

First outfit is for the car rides between cities... I suggest something classic, since you never know where you might stop to eat lunch!  A classic linen pant, a comfy tee and a jacket for the convertible top down, and some simple jewellery cause car rides don't have to be fancy!

Second, the day to day tourist outfit... I suggest since it is still Summer, a great short and linen top cause it will get super hot walking around all day.  Some comfy gladiator sandals, a watch to keep your touring on time and a hat of course to be extra cool!

Thirdly, a cocktail dinner and drinks look... She I suggest a great sexy cocktail dress, either go super bright for Summer or a class LBD are both great options.  You need a great heel, I would suggest to pack the roll-up flats in your clutch cause every girl knows, 6inch heels are hard to walk around in all night; plus after a night of dancing, those tootsies will be sore!  Adding some great jewellery she will be all set for a Hollywood night on the town!

Marliese, I hope you have a great vacation, enjoy all the sights, and if you run into Johnny Depp, tell him I say hello!..lol

For the rest of us, HAPPY LONG WEEKEND!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment