8.24.2012

Just Because...

Tonite a childhood dream will come true, I will be seeing THE BOSS in concert!!!  When I was in middle school I used to play the below cassette while dancing and belting out Mr. Springsteen.  I am amazed I didn't grown up with a complex since I sang "BORN IN THE USA" like I actually was.


I will be heading to the Rogers Centre (Skydome) where I saw my first concert, Ricky Martin, many moons ago.  I cannot wait to knock this 'legend' off my concert bucket list.  I have managed to see Prince, Elton John, Billy Joel, Rolling Stone, off that list however the list still includes Cher, U2 and a handful more.

So tonite I live out a childhood dream and only wish I could be as lucky as Courtney Cox was and get pulled up on stage!

Ahhhh, little girl dreams do come true!


1 comment: