7.31.2012

Styling, Olympics...

going for SILVER

going for SILVER

Silver is a neutral staple in anyone's closet. It can be the base of an outfit, the pop of something sparkly, or mix it in a sequin it is a statement all on its own.  

Yesterday was all about {Bronze} medals today is all about going for the silver!

My closet is filled with lots of grey sweaters, more silver jewellery than anyone should have, however I do not have any silver shoes!  Most I find are too stripper like or trashy, but loving both the heels and the TOMS in the collage; something I might have to consider adding this fall.  My favourite piece above though is that pattern smoking jacket!  In the words of uber-stylist Rachel Zoe, I DIE! 

Strive to always find these neutral pieces when shopping and add them to your closet.  This colour will never go out of style, just like winning a SILVER medal at the Olympics, it is always fashionable! 
 

2 comments:

  1. The dresses are amazing.


    Sharee'
    www.momFITtingitallin.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! Loving the pumps and smoking jacket!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete