5.23.2012

WIW...

Towards the end of last week my mum surprised me with the exclusive {Holt Renfrew} {FEED} bag designed by {Tory Burch}.  Now you may ask what the heck is {FEED}; It is an organization started by Lauren Bush that aims to provide support to organizations that are working to fight hunger and eliminate malnutrition throughout the world.  What a great cause!!!  I am in love with this bag and have been using it none stop since I got it.  It is the perfect size for magazines, books, water bottles, wallet, basically, it is the perfect carry-all.

Over the weekend I paired it with a simple little white dress from {Old Navy} and went grocery shopping.  It is so great that you can support a cause and look stylish while doing it.  I recommend everyone gets one, it is for a great cause after all.
Click {here} to orders yours online.  Thanks again for my wonderful new bag mum!


Wearing Old Navy dress | Holt Renfrew FEED bag | Aldo wedges | 
Forever 21 necklace & sunglasses | Duty Free watch


No comments:

Post a Comment