5.07.2012

WIW...


Happy Monday everyone!

Over the weekend an old friend got himself hitched!!!  I couldn't be more thrilled that they found each other and cannot wait to see their love grow even more!  And I was very excited that I was invited to share in their special day.  The weather was just perfect for a May wedding.  Wishing both Carmel and Chris all the wedded bliss a couple can handle!

My girlfriend Angela and I attended the wedding and this is what we both wore to the ceremony!

 
Wearing Torrid dress | Aldo heels & clutch | Forever21 sunglasses | fascinator from Camden Market UK

Wearing H&M dress | Aldo heels | Forever 21 bracelets | vintage clutch & earrings

A closer look at my fascinator!!  Which was a gift from {Cindy} who leaves in the UK!  
It was sooo awesome to wear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment