5.25.2012

Spotlight...

TGIF!  Enough said! lol

Last week my monthly VOGUE came in the mail and this weekend I hope I get a chance to read it!  I think I am more excited for this VOGUE then I have been, mostly cause it features athletes!  As a former National Competitive Figure Skater and even now as I coach, I LOVE the Olympics and even dreamed as going as a little girl; So to combine my love of sport with my passion for fashion and I am BEYOND a happy girl.  You get to see the athletes doing their thing while model Karlie Kloss poses in the most amazing clothes, breath-taking.  For those who don't get VOGUE enjoy the Olympic spread below!  The only wah-wah, they are US athletes and not Canadian ones.  Boo-urns.

So while I try to find the time to read this magazine, I hope you find time to do all the thing you want/need to do as well a bunch of stuff that wasn't on the list!

Happy Weekend Everyone!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment