5.29.2012

Finds...

Some times the easiest way to put a little pep in your wardrobe is to buy a funky new accessory.  Something fun and easy, and not to expensive.  I found these adorable clutches by famous interior designer {Jonathan Adler} who recently is making his way into the fashion business.

I think these clutches are a perfect little addition into your summer wardrobe without breaking the bank.  Plus they are a great little conversation starter; I can see it now, "Does your handbag have a scooter on it? Well yes it does!" lol  My favourite is the speedo one!  I should admit I have a thing for men in speedos, weird I know.  But if they are fat, old and have a mullet I swoon with glee! hahaha  Something you all now know about me and can now mock me for but I won't care!

Which handbag is the one you would pick?!  Click on the link below to check out more angles of them too!

1 comment: