5.18.2012

Event Clothing... Snow White Premiere


I want to say a couple things before I get to today's post!

1.  Happy Friday!  It is a long weekend up here in Canada and I cannot wait to relax and chill on a patio.  I hope where ever you are you enjoy yourself as well.
2.  Yesterday was a new HIGH for FimC.  I reached my highest blog viewership ever and I couldn't be more humbled.  I knew that sparkly necklace was a good gem!

On now to the post!

Every lady has the LBD in her closet, the little black dress.  It is a staple and yes from time to time you upgrade it or like me you have 10+ LBD's in your closet! hahaha  At the London Premiere of 'Snow White and the Seven Huntsmen' my girl crush Charlize Theron and Kristin Stewart took the idea of the little black dress to a new level.  These ladies looked stunning!!!  Aside from Charlize's little green earrings and bracelet the ladies let the dresses speak for themselves.  Proving that a black dress is an amazing investment into your closet.


Kristin is wearing Marchesa.

I heard on {Chelsea Lately} last night that she thinks Charlize is "walking sex", and look at those legs, hard not to agree!  Guess that is why she is my crush! hahaha  
Charlize is wearing Christian Dior Haute Couture.

1 comment:

  1. This blog is very informative which contains lot of information about event clothing.
    Event Clothing

    ReplyDelete