4.10.2012

Trend Highlight...

The BRA TOP.  The new Summer trend.  The new Summer trend my ta-ta's can never wear!..lol

While this look is not for the large busted it is seemingly making its rounds in all the top stores.  When I first saw them I thought GRIPE?! Then as some starts started to wear them I rethought it and now support it if styled properly.  Below are some looks I found wear the BRA TOP really looks great!

Will you be wearing a BRA TOP this Summer?  Totally see it as a major outfit look for concerts and afternoon patios.  Check {ASOS} for some reasonably priced tops.

Selena Gomez in a cocktail inspired look.  The sequin skirt adds a 'night time'/going out feel to the Bra.

Katy Perry in more of a sports bra top.  Fun outfit for sure!  
Although not everyone can wear the MINI of a skirt and a bra top.  

Cheryl Cole wearing what I think is a stellar Summer look!  
The Harem pants, the neon bra and a tuxedo blazer.  This outfit is classy but trendy.

Shenae Grimes wearing the ideal in my opinion concert look.  Again with the harem pants, but adding that denim jacket makes this outfit totally approachable and sexy-casual.

 Miley Cyrus doing a very sexy look.  Long to the floor maxi skirt and a long line bra top is  sophisticated but walks a very fine line to trashy.  Not sure if I would wear this to your best friends wedding..lol





No comments:

Post a Comment