4.18.2012

GRIPE/FIND...

I haven't come across a GRIPE in a couple weeks that I found 'blog worthy'.  I will take this as a testament that there are a lot of nice clothes out there right now, or at least I should say very versatile pieces.
So instead I decided to show you this awesome {TopShop} jumper that I found!  I can see it being worn by lots of people!  It screams 'wear me to a party' and I would do just that.  The thing I will GRIPE about today is finding pieces like this that are awesome and I want desperately but cannot buy because I can not justify them because I have no where it wear it.  le sigh.  Someone please have a fabulous party where I can wear an entire sequined outfit please, my inner diva needs to SHINE!

Have a great Wednesday everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment