4.05.2012

Finds...

Pastel Dresses
Pastel DressesPastel Jeans
Pastel Jeans
Pastel Tops
Pastel Tops
Pastel Shoes
Pastel Shoes
Pastal Bags 
Pastel Bags

Ahhhh, the Easter Long Weekend is upon us here in Canada, and with a long relaxing stretch of weekend I couldn't be more happy! 

Easter marks the start of spring and the onset of PASTEL everything in stores!  As I am not one that owns many pastel colours (find they don't go so well with my skin tone) I couldn't help but showcase some of the many pieces that are out there now to purchase.  Either it is a dress, jeans, an accent of pastel with a bag or shoes, a very trendy piece this Spring is to have something pastel on.  Click on the clothes to see where to buy the piece.

Try not to turn your nose up to the light coloured frocks, and pastel coloured candies too.  They will help usher in Spring faster I think! lol  

My personal favourite, anything in MINT GREEN!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment