4.17.2012

Event Clothing...

The amazing desert concert known as Coachella has finished its first weekend.  It will go again this weekend, and again I will not be there :(  This concert is on my bucket list along with a few other festivals.  Last week I talked about some outfits I think should be worn not only to Coachella but to Summer concerts you can see those {here}.  Not all the pictures of the amazing clothes worn at the event have graced the interweb just yet but here are some outfits worn by the celebs at the festival.
It is an event to embrace your inner hippy, let loose, and of course, ANYTHING GOES.

 
 
 
 
 

This look worn by Jessica Shorz is my favourite.  Ripped denim, Chambray shirt, Aztec sweater and a hat and au- natural makeup, cross shoulder bag and Chelsea boots.  A+
 
 

Images via {JustJared}

No comments:

Post a Comment