3.13.2012

Spring Fling...

In the fall of 2008 I went to my first TORONTO FASHION WEEK.  My sister and I had a great experience and tomorrow I finally get to go again.  Now called, World Master Card Fashion Week, it is a HUGE event, and by the looks of all the Twitter pictures being published the event is easily 5x times the size of the year I went.

Tomorrow I will sit in my General Admission seat and watch 5x shows and enjoy every single second of it.  As a lover of all things fashion it is a perfect way to celebrate Spring (with the fall/winter clothes they will be showing).

Here are a couple pictures from 2008.  I wanted to show you these so when I post the 2012 shots you can see how it has grown!

 

And here is a snap shot of my new blazer that I cannot wait to wear tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment