12.14.2011

Inspiration...

I came into the office on a dreary Tuesday morning and found that under NEW ITEMS on {ASOS} was this great pink dress!  Typically I don't wear pink (it is just not me) but I fell in love with this dress.  I am already thinking of all the spring and summer functions this dress could be worn too.  To a wedding shower with a great nude espadrille, a barbeque with a fantastic white gladiator sandal, oh the summer dreams I am having even before winter hits!  Too soon to start buying clothes for summer!?

        both dresses are from {ASOS} click {here}                 

And for those of you who just need to have a smile put on your face, here is the trailer for all time girly favorite 'Pretty in Pink'.  In its 1986 theatrical trailer glory.  Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty in Pink has to be one of my favorite movies! I must have seen it over twenty times!

    That is a gorgeous dress, I can definitely see you rocking it :)

    xx
    thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete