11.24.2011

Inspiration...

{ApartmentTherapy} recently complied some style bloggers closets for a post on their blog, click {here} to see it.  I totally wanted to share some of the closets from these young and modern women.  It also got me thinking, I should let you all see my closet.  So over the coming weekend I am going to show you what my closet is all about, so stay tuned for that next week!  How does your closet fair against these ladies?  
 Find any inspiration to add to yours?!


Christene Barberich's closet via New York Times
 Alix's closet via The Cherry Blossom Girl
 Emily's closet from Emily Schuman's Modern Rustic Home
 Jane Aldridge's closet from Rue Magazine via Sea of Shoes
 Susie Bubble's Ikea Stolmen from Style Bubble

2 comments:

  1. Oh what I wouldn't give for any one of these girls ah-mazing closets! :)

    Just found your blog, SO glad I did :) Happy new follower here.

    xx
    thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katya,
    Thanks so much for the blog love! you are gorgeous! You got a new follower toO! Find you on Twitter ASAP!

    ReplyDelete