10.21.2011

Friday Review...

CLOTHING WEEK IN REVIEW!!


It's FRIDAY and that means I show you some of the looks that I absolutely loved this week in the world of celebrities.  I mean, HELLO, they have all the money they better look gorgeous!   
Enjoy the pieces of ART these ladies adorned this week!

Jessica Alba is wearing a Christian Dior blouse and skirt, Fergie wore a dress by Georges Chakra at the Clinton Foundation’s “A Decade of Difference” Gala held at The Hollywood Palladium.
 {Images}

Actress Jenna Dewan looking the perfect casual I think after getting a pedi! 

Katherine Heigl wearing Amanda Wakeley at Elle's 18th Annual Women in Hollywood Tribute.

Rosie Huntington-Whitely was stunning in a Richard Nicoll nude corset top and skirt at the Vertu Global Launch for Constellation held at Palazzo Serbelloni in Milan, Italy.
 
 Taylor Swift at the launch of her new fragrance, Wonderstruck in California.

{Image}

Stacy Keibler at the premiere, The Descendants, wearing a Maria Lucia Hohan gown.  
Simple is sometimes so much better!

I do hope you have a fantastic weekend!  I am not doing much at all, and that is OK with me!
Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment