9.21.2011

Fall Fun...

As I mentioned {here} I am a model..lol Well Kinda of course!  This past Saturday I was asked to walk in a fashion show for the store {Pennington’s}, hesitant at first, I said yes.  Why not I thought, I needed my ‘something new’ for September anyways.

I went to the fittings, curled my hair, practiced my strut all week and finally all came together for quite an exciting afternoon.  I walked in the show with a bunch of other gorgeous and funny did I mention gorgeous ladies.  Their support backstage was great since this was my first time.

The music started to play and I swung those hips of mine.  I had such a great time, and I am so thankful to my cheering section of 10 family and friends who came out to support me.  Seeing familiar and smiling faces in the crowd for sure calmed my nerves.

The show went by way to fast, I had five looks and yet it still flew by!  I am not sure when I am going to have another chance to be in fashion show so I will try and savor this moment for as long as I can.

Below are some pictures that my sister took for me, Thanks Kirstie and thanks everyone for your support!!!


 







5 comments: