8.30.2011

Finds...

Something I love as a wee bit of a clothing whore is when I can find an item I have seen on celebrities or in magazines either A in my size and B at an affordable price.  Well it has happened again.  Check out this {Forever21} find online that is pretty much the identical replica of this Halston Heritage Chiffon layered dress at {stylebop}.  Jury is still out if I could pull this off.  Not sure how the layers will fit with my boobs and all, but I cannot wait to get to a store and try it on, perhaps, even buy it!  I mean it’s a steal at $33 compared to the $1000-ish one.  Oh, if you’re racking your brain trying to figure out which celebrity wore it recently, Sarah Jessica Parker wore it in the SATC movie.  Fingers crossed everyone this dress works out!



No comments:

Post a Comment