8.31.2011

Field Trip...

Going to wineries and doing tastings and tours is a favorite past time of mine!  I have been blessed/lucky to have done trips to Niagara on the Lake here in Ontario, Nappa Valley in California, and even twice to Reins, France, the champagne region, for tastings.  I am what you would call a full blown wino!

For my girlfriend Julia’s birthday she wanted to go to {Joseph’s Winery} in Niagara for a tasting.  Of course I attended with a smile ear to ear.  I wanted to wear something fresh and summery yet polished as to not look to bummy to enjoy my favorite past time.  Dress the part right?!

The outfit is meant to look like a dress but it’s not.  It’s a tank worn with a skirt that I yanked high up and added a belt.  Both dress and top are both from {Old Navy}, and the belt is from {Cotton Ginny} (how old eh).  Black T-strap sandals and a COACH cross body bag to complete the look.  What I like about this outfit is the little details; my colourful earrings that are not overtly loud, the eye-lit detail on the skirt, 
and of course the ruffle on the shirt collar.










Julia thanks for taking this picture, and I hope you had a great afternoon in Canadian wine country, I know I sure did!

2 comments: