6.14.2011

Wish List...

So as the weather here stays cool yet sunny I wanted to take a moment to chat about the one shoe I am coveting for the coming fall.  Yes I know its months away but in May when Steve Madden released some pre-fall shoes I gasped!  I need these leopard loafers!    In the fall of 2010 I tried to find a similar pair from Zara, but everywhere was sold out and I was quite sad.

When I spotted these loafers I immediately emailed IF Footwear here in town and asked Joel if these would be coming in.  He said the Steve Madden rep said no, but he had a similar pair from another designer coming in.  So I will wait to see what those look like of course, support local right!

I have also come across these Gregory Brogueher with cutouts.  Not as masculine as the Steve Maddens yet I could totally see this oxford style with a great pair of black tights.  I think this year any loafer/oxford in leopard I will be happy to own.  

So back to summer time thoughts!

                             left- Steve Madden           right- Gregory Brogueher

 

No comments:

Post a Comment