6.02.2011

Book Club...

Last night was my book club meeting. We are currently reading, The Paris Wife by Paula McLain. Everyone including me loves this book! It reads well, and is a complete page turner.

We have read half, so onto the second half!

I still buy books, some of the ladies have iPads and eReaders. But after finding {dobeeubags} on etsy.com I wanted to have this damask print cover right away! Maybe if my ‘books’ were covered in a print like this I would pick them up and read even more often then I do. The shop owner of doubeeubags has some amazing prints and designs, so many colourful options to chose from!  Check out her online shop.


Off to Chapters for book shopping I go!

4 comments:

  1. Reading "The Paris Wife" has inspired me to read Hemingway & Fitzgerald. Both are great but the depth of E.H. wins for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You found me!!! :) Thanks for being my very first comment EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truman Capote is always good for an intence read:) Emma is good for a girly read ;)

    From Ashley Sabourin
    Location: UK

    ReplyDelete