6.20.2011

Finds...

My new favorite show to watch, MADE IN CHELSEA, I was introduced to it by the best friend.  It’s basically a UK version of The Hills; however these are a bunch of rich kids from a burb of London and are always dressed to the nines, rarely in cutoffs and flip flops like the Hills cast’s California style.

The characters style I love the most belongs to Caggie Dunlop.  She has this bohemian preppy chic look I would love to strive and reach.  In the most recent episode (six) the crew took off to the south of France for Caggie’s birthday.  The look that made my jaw drop was the yellow/mustard dress she wore out for the birthday dinner.  The next free moment I rang Cindy and we both gushed about how much we loved that dress.

So hitting the internet I learned it was a Zimmermann dress, and for sale on shopbob (currently sold out though) it was only $275, not that bad I thought.  The colour, sweetheart neckline and the casual draping was just divine.  This dress is a great addition to any closet.  Also, loved how she style her hair side swept, 
made the dress/outfit have a very vintage feel.

Here are some screen grabs of the Caggie wearing the dress.  
 Hope you like it as much as we did!

1 comment: